Thursday 4 November 2010

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe



If there ever was a photo that deserved this (overused but still moderately funny) caption, it is this one:



(Originally published here, unoriginally reposted here.)


I have very little doubt -considerably less than 0.000000000000000 % (and I am being generous)- that it is a hoax.

But it's FUN.
Which is why I am letting the appropriate software and other pertinent analysis to others.
(If I had any doubts it was a hoax, I would gladly invest a lot of time to do it myself!)

Besides, we've been sort of otherwise engaged lately, in case you haven't noticed the conspicuous absence of posts.

We do think about out readers. A lot. (Even when they are not complaining.)
It's just that we subscribe to the idea that nothing often is better than just anything.

Not to mention the deleterious effect that writing about such stuff can have on experiencing the stuff.
It's more serious a problem than it sounds.

But more on that some other time.




No comments: